As part of TUC Young Workers Month Unite Young Members are running a training event on Shareholder activism. The event will be run in partnership with ShareAction and will cover the following:
• Why shareholder activism is effective.
• How to make the most of the opportunity
• AGM practicalities
The training will include workshops on social and environmental justice issues which ShareAction, Unite young members and supporters plan on taking to companies in 2014:
• Excessive executive pay and Living Wages.
• Tax avoidance and evasion.
• Living wages and low pay.
• A workshop for people bringing their own ideas and interests.
The event will take place on: 15th March 10:30-14:30, at Unite the Union, 33-37 Moreland Street, London, EC1V 8H
You do not need to own shares or be a union member to attend
Want to hear about our latest news and blogs?
Sign up now to get it straight to your inbox
To access the admin area, you will need to setup two-factor authentication (TFA).