The more people who know about the life-changing work of our trade unions, the bigger and more powerful our movement will become
This year we’re using StoryTagger, a mobile app which makes it really simple for you to share your story on video following the questions and prompts we’ve set up.
Please share your story by 20th February 2022
To record your video all you need is your mobile:
1. Download the StoryTagger app via App store or Google Play.
2. Enter your email address and a password to create an account.
3. Log-in with your special Campaign ID code: heartunions22
4. You’ll receive an email to verify your account.
5. Click on ‘Start your story’ to plan, record and upload your video using the prompts.
Before you begin:
You can re-record each section if you need to and just swipe left to move through the prompts.
A chance to tell your story and share how the union has helped you, your family or colleagues. These stories will be shared via our website and social media during HeartUnions week to celebrate unions and show the good that they do.
Let's tell Britain about the power of collective action.
To access the admin area, you will need to setup two-factor authentication (TFA).