From zero-hour contracts to the gig economy, insecure work will be a major challenge for the next government.
Join us for a free one-day conference on how policymakers, unions and civil society organisations can deliver decent work for everyone. We’ve got a great range of speakers, a Dragon’s Den session to find the best organising ideas, and workshops on employment rights, digital organising, enforcement, and young workers.
- Matthew Taylor, Chair of the government commissioned Review into Employment Practices in the Modern Economy
- Frances O’Grady, General Secretary, TUC
- Sarah O’Connor, Employment Correspondent, Financial Times
- Gavin Kelly, Chief Executive, Resolution Trust
- Tim Roache, General Secretary, GMB
- Mary Bousted, ATL
- Miatta Fahnbulleh, Director of Research, IPPR
- Stefan Baskerville, Director of Unions and Business, NEF
For further information please email [email protected].