The NASUWT is the leading Trade Union representing the interests of teachers and school leaders throughout the
We have a temporary opportunity for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join the Legal and Casework Team. You will be involved in all aspects of the team's work, which will include being responsible for undertaking the administration of industrial action ballots and processing settlement agreements, as well as liaising internally and externally in regards to members' legal casework, and assisting in the operation of the Union's benevolent fund.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to follow detailed procedures accurately
• Experience of summarising complex material into clear briefings for Senior
• A record of success in other senior administrative roles, preferably within a legal environment
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Extensive experience of a wide range of IT packages.
All NASUWT employees enjoy outstanding terms and conditions of employment, including a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme and 48 days leave pro rata (including closure days and public holidays).
An application pack can be downloaded from the NASUWT website: www.nasuwt.org.uk/jobs quoting the reference: SALCMAT4
Any queries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your completed application, quoting the reference SALCMAT4 to email@example.com
Want to hear about our latest trade union jobs in your area?
Sign up now to get it straight to your inbox
To access the admin area, you will need to setup two-factor authentication (TFA).