Current Size: 100%
Share this page
The TUC has produced a range of education materials to raise awareness about international development within the British trade union movement. Covering a broad range of topics, these materials explain why international development is a trade union issue and why trade unionists are in an excellent position to do something about it:
- International Development Digest: a trade union digest of organisations and resources on international development.
- Development Education Fact Files: covering slavery and forced labour, refugees and migrant workers, trade and trade unions, international development and global sports supply chains
- HIV/AIDS Digest: a digest of information and resources on the developmental implications of HIV/AIDS and how trade unions can tackle this scourge.
- International Health and Safety Workbook: this popular workbook helps trade unionists understand how we can “globalise” international health and safety standards.
- Target 2015 – halving World Poverty booklet: a guide for trade unionists on the Millennium Development Goals.
- Economic Partnership Agreements trade talks led by the EU are threatening millions of jobs and livelihoods across Africa, the Caribbean and Pacific countries.
- Going Global: online course on trade union and international development
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Negotiator's Guide published by Prospect.