International Issues

Share this page

Donate to TUC Aid

There are several ways of donating to TUC Aid:

  • Give as You Earn
  • By cheque
  • On-line
  • Regular Donation (Standing Order)

The easiest and most effective way of supporting us is to make a regular contribution to TUC Aid through Give As You Earn Scheme.
Please, check if your employer operates a charities payroll-giving scheme. If so, you can join it by filling in a form available from the employer and authorize deductions to TUC Aid.
If your employer does not currently operate a scheme, you may encourage him or her to set one up. Your union representative may be able to help you.
Please, visit for further information on GAYE.

You can also make a contribution direct by sending in a cheque
All cheques should be made out to TUC Aid and sent to TUC Aid, EUIRD, Congress House, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS. To allow the TUC to claim another 28% of your donation from Inland Revenue you can giftaid the donation.
Download the Giftaid form, complete it and return it with your cheque.

You can also donate on line
Use this secure online donation facility

Regular Donation (Standing Order)
You can also set up a regular donation from your bank account by downloading a Standing Order form. Please, send the completed form to your Bank/Building Society, with copy to TUC Aid, Congress House, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS.

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

Share this Page