Featured discussion on: Loneliness and Isolation / Collective Defined Contributions Pension Scheme / Organisation Work Programmes 2019-20 and reachable solutions to combat loneliness and isolation theme / Campaign to Save Free TV for Older People
Guest Speakers include:
* Carolyn Simpson (Seminar Chair)
* Tony Lennon (LESE President, BECTU/Prospect)
* Jo Stapleton (AGE UK Camden)
* Olivia Field (British Red Cross and Co-operative Loneliness Partnership)
* Robin Hewings (Campaign to End Loneliness)
* Terry Pullinger (CWU)
* Eddy Graham (Independent Age)
* Jan Shortt (National Pensioners Convention)
* Terry Renshaw (Shrewsbury 24 Campaign)
Congress House is a fully accessible building.
Want to hear about our latest events?
Sign up now to get it straight to your inbox
To access the admin area, you will need to setup two-factor authentication (TFA).