Featured discussion on: Loneliness and Isolation / Collective Defined Contributions Pension Scheme / Organisation Work Programmes 2019-20 and reachable solutions to combat loneliness and isolation theme / Campaign to Save Free TV for Older People
Guest Speakers include:
* Carolyn Simpson (Seminar Chair)
* Tony Lennon (LESE President, BECTU/Prospect)
* Jo Stapleton (AGE UK Camden)
* Olivia Field (British Red Cross and Co-operative Loneliness Partnership)
* Robin Hewings (Campaign to End Loneliness)
* Terry Pullinger (CWU)
* Eddy Graham (Independent Age)
* Jan Shortt (National Pensioners Convention)
* Terry Renshaw (Shrewsbury 24 Campaign)
Congress House is a fully accessible building.
Want to hear about our latest events?
Sign up now to get it straight to your inbox