Cortecs Cerebrol Ltd is running three further sessions of its popular Care Worker Mental Health programme. This course is fully funded by the GMB union.
This unique and enjoyable programme has been designed by psychologists to enhance and protect the mental health and wellbeing of care workers following the Covid-19 pandemic.
The programme combines cognitive behavioural therapy, neuroscience and the latest psychological research to provide a range of techniques and strategies to rebuild resilience, understand and aid the grieving process, improve low mood and reduce anxiety.
The programme consists of four, two-hour sessions - full programme dates below.
The programme is delivered the secure online platform Microsoft Teams.
Anyone within in the care sector is eligible to book onto this programme.
Email email@example.com with your preferred dates, your name and email address. You can also enrol on behalf of colleagues.
The programme will run three times before Christmas. If the below session dates are not suitable contact Cortecs with your preferred dates as they will be adding additional programme dates in the future.
Programme 1 dates -
· Session 1 - Thursday 26th November 3pm to 5pm
· Session 2 - Thursday 3rd December 3pm to 5pm
· Session 3 - Thursday 10th December 3pm to 5pm
· Session 4 - Thursday 17th December 3pm to 5pm
Programme 2 dates -
· Session 1 - Monday 7th December 9.30am to 11.30am
· Session 2 - Monday 14th December 9.30am to 11.30am
· Session 3 - Wednesday 16th December 9.30am to 11.30am
· Session 4 - Monday 21st December 9.30am to 11.30am
Programme 3 dates-
· Session 1 - Monday 7th December 12pm to 2pm
· Session 2 - Monday 14th December 12pm to 2pm
· Session 3 - Wednesday 16th December 12pm to 2pm
· Session 4 - Monday 21st December 12pm to 2pm